Monday, October 14, 2013

Ready to conquer the world

... or at least my goals list for this month. For whatever reason, I was in a really productive mood yesterday and got a stitching bag ready for the week with all of the projects (four in total) I want to make progress on. Unfortunately, half of these are gifts for people who may see this blog, so I can't share progress pictures, but I'm excited about them nevertheless.

All ready to go


I am happy to report that I have finished all of the stitching for my CFS ornament exchange gift. I just need to actually finish it into an ornament, which means I need to actually figure out how I want to finish it. I'm pretty sure it will be a flat ornament as it was intended to be, but the finishing instructions that came with the chart don't make much sense to me so I'll probably be looking around for some other, more-easily followed directions. I wish I could post a picture, but we'll just have to wait until it's actually been given to the recipient.

Nursery Rhymes is making slow but steady progress. I'm not as far along as I would like, but I needed to get that ornament done. I'm still hoping for having it done and framed in time for Christmas, which means I need to get it in gear. At least the sections I've been working on have very few fractional stitches, which is a blessing. I hope to be halfway done by the end of the month (which will be nice considering all of my other goals).



No comments:

Post a Comment